Intro Hi!! I'm new~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Hi there welcome! :pikahappy:
Lol, I'm old too. We can bat people with our canes together.


I'm a photoshop and video game fanatic myself~
Lookin forward batting ppl with a cane while my joints make dope bg music :yolk:
Welcome


I used to do a lot with resin too, decoden and all... You probably know what I am talking about

Looking forward to see your graphics :rosesmug:
oooHH Thats cool, I havent done any decoden, I mostly make kpop inspired shaker charms ^^". And I'll probably make a thread for edits and sigs once I've made some more recent stuff lol
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE and Wicked
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Lookin forward batting ppl with a cane while my joints make dope bg music :yolk:

oooHH Thats cool, I havent done any decoden, I mostly make kpop inspired shaker charms ^^". And I'll probably make a thread for edits and sigs once I've made some more recent stuff lol
I want to see your stuff though
Give me some stuff hun
Can't you share some stuff?
:ilovebread: :jenniesmug: :wimwim: :rosesmug:

You use photoshop?

Why don't you show us your resin stuff too
I used resin on photos so I could apply them on phone cases and wouldn't be destroyed by rain or something
Would love to try more in the future, like stuff you do
 
  • Like
Reactions: uhgr8
Joined
11 November 2020
Messages
58
Reactions Received
109
Location
the thrilling highlight
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome!
:D
 
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
I want to see your stuff though
Give me some stuff hun
Can't you share some stuff?
:ilovebread: :jenniesmug: :wimwim: :rosesmug:

You use photoshop?

Why don't you show us your resin stuff too
I used resin on photos so I could apply them on phone cases and wouldn't be destroyed by rain or something
Would love to try more in the future, like stuff you do
omg xD, here's some~ It's just most of my recent stuff has been requests or headers, so some of these are super old ^^" And I have a weird obsession with making pseudo glitch edits..





I swear I dont edit only BTS, this is justs how I doodle :yolk:
Here's a shameful plug of my resin stuff here though, no obligations to follow or like or literally anything xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
omg xD, here's some~ It's just most of my recent stuff has been requests or headers, so some of these are super old ^^" And I have a weird obsession with making pseudo glitch edits..





I swear I dont edit only BTS, this is justs how I doodle :yolk:
Here's a shameful plug of my resin stuff here though, no obligations to follow or like or literally anything xD
LOVE the resin stuff omg , do you sell them like hot cakes on etsy? i bet you do :wimwim: :sj_weary: :mgblush:
:rosesmug:also like your graphics! i never make stuff in that particular style but it is cool stuff, i should try that style again sometime , it can be fun
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread