- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,166
- Reactions Received
- 7,659
- Location
- Lunar,CaratLand
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Hello~
I go by Koala. My original username is LeeriaYa. You can even call me Koa. I hope we can get along and become Chingoose’s.
I’m a Carat,through and through. My ultimate is Seventeen. I love to play videogames,paint and remix.
If you ever need to talk,just hit me on discord. Or tag me here. c:
I HOPE WE CAN GET ALONG. This was nerve wrecking. Lmao.
HEre. Lemme bless this thread with my ULT,and Wrecker. We need some color in here
I go by Koala. My original username is LeeriaYa. You can even call me Koa. I hope we can get along and become Chingoose’s.
I’m a Carat,through and through. My ultimate is Seventeen. I love to play videogames,paint and remix.
If you ever need to talk,just hit me on discord. Or tag me here. c:
I HOPE WE CAN GET ALONG. This was nerve wrecking. Lmao.
HEre. Lemme bless this thread with my ULT,and Wrecker. We need some color in hereAttachments
-
51.6 KB Views: 72
-
44.8 KB Views: 79