- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Hi!
It's been a good... 2.5 years at least since I was active on here so I thought I would re-introduce myself etc

My name is Armin, but feel free to call me Maru!
I'm a trans being living in Estonia and I am 22. I am currently in university studying hardware development and programming.
I have been an idol fan for... wayy too long at this point, since 2014 I think.
EXO was my first group and remains my ult group group to this day! Kai is my baby, my everything and I cannot wait for him to come back from the military.
My other favorite groups are:
Seventeen (With Woozi being my other ult bias next to Kai)
IZ*ONE
Aespa
WayV
I'm sadly also a filthy SM stan, I have never been able to break myself of the habit. I am stuck, there is no escape
Aside from kpop I am also a HUUUUUGE jpop fan (Might be even moreso into jpop these days than kpop)
I mainly follow Sakurazaka46 and AKB48.
My favorites in Sakurazaka46 are Karin, Kira and Itoha (+ Special mentions to my no-longer-an-idol ult female idol Techi)
My favorite in AKB48 is my babygirl forever, my beloved Kokko
I used to be REALLY active on this site way back (At one point even contending for the most threads no.1 spot... TT) but fell out of the habit when I started university.
These days I've been really missing this place so I've been lurking around these past few days

It's been a good... 2.5 years at least since I was active on here so I thought I would re-introduce myself etc
My name is Armin, but feel free to call me Maru!
I'm a trans being living in Estonia and I am 22. I am currently in university studying hardware development and programming.
I have been an idol fan for... wayy too long at this point, since 2014 I think.
EXO was my first group and remains my ult group group to this day! Kai is my baby, my everything and I cannot wait for him to come back from the military.
My other favorite groups are:
Seventeen (With Woozi being my other ult bias next to Kai)
IZ*ONE
Aespa
WayV
I'm sadly also a filthy SM stan, I have never been able to break myself of the habit. I am stuck, there is no escape
Aside from kpop I am also a HUUUUUGE jpop fan (Might be even moreso into jpop these days than kpop)
I mainly follow Sakurazaka46 and AKB48.
My favorites in Sakurazaka46 are Karin, Kira and Itoha (+ Special mentions to my no-longer-an-idol ult female idol Techi)
My favorite in AKB48 is my babygirl forever, my beloved Kokko
I used to be REALLY active on this site way back (At one point even contending for the most threads no.1 spot... TT) but fell out of the habit when I started university.
These days I've been really missing this place so I've been lurking around these past few days