Intro Hi it's iLoveTzuyoda (2 Viewers)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
*Fortnite default dance* Sup bitches <3

I'm here to tear up this town yeeeharwwwrw

But seriously hi
I know i already welcomed you in the convo, but here is another from me. :llama_smooch:
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
37
Reactions Received
175
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
hello ^-^
and welcome~ <3
OH MY GOODNESS I DIDN'T HAVE TO LEAVE YOU BEHIND AIFDHBHJAFDV
Yyayayayyaayaya I can't believe you guys you all left me on AKP and forgot about me and I was wondering where everyone was today and I was sad and I'm gonna cry now omg I can't believe you all ;(
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Yyayayayyaayaya I can't believe you guys you all left me on AKP and forgot about me and I was wondering where everyone was today and I was sad and I'm gonna cry now omg I can't believe you all ;(
Oof :(
I'm still on AKP lmao, but I haven't been active anywhere as much as last month lmaoooo that doesn't have to do with this forum tho ^^'
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
*Fortnite default dance* Sup bitches <3

I'm here to tear up this town yeeeharwwwrw

But seriously hi
Join us on our discord too, its quite lively there from time to time.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yyayayayyaayaya I can't believe you guys you all left me on AKP and forgot about me and I was wondering where everyone was today and I was sad and I'm gonna cry now omg I can't believe you all ;(
Honey I couldn't stand AKP the only good thing about it was users like you! I'm so happy you came over here!

I'm sorry for leaving ya like that <3
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
YASSS. MY RAINBOW. IM SO GLAD YOU JOINED AFTER ALL. :sj_weary: Now apart of my name is on your profile In a way. You blessing the forums more
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome to the mansion
Have fun here :llama_prance:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :) I hope you will enjoy it here
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread