Intro Hi me very new (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Time for the moon night (idk the name of the song I think that's good) damn ur version was a real emotional roller coaster, so heartfelt

Welcome to kps !
I was crying while editing

Not sure if it was because i was going deaf or becuz it was emotional
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Hi my name is Ria, and I'm a refugee from a biased forum :pepecry2:

I hoep u all will liek me despite my differences.

Me veri talented, in fact so talented I went viral on indonesian instagram but without credit :chickill::pepecry1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCJE77LfCdM

I liek to collect gfriend pcs so im veri poor. I should start a patreon but idk how to

This is how my collection looks so far::::::

I'm too lazy to add it all so plezu be patient and one day you can see everything from SOG to TFU oke (I have more pcs than just those :pepesmug:)


love me juseyo

love, the greatest sinb stan
10585
ily

those are a lot of pcs

I hope we can see all of them someday
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg I wasn’t expecting so much talent clicking on that link. My ears are bleeding with joy. Glad to see you among us. Welcome :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread