Intro Hi, new here (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
All is good, I'll stop by and hope you're doing okay :)
I am thank you :)

And I don't believe that I've said welcome to you yet. So welcome!! I hope that you have an amazing time with us here :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Crackhead

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Trust me, things are different here. You may have subscribed by curiosity maybe you will stop coming for awhile like I did, but eventually you will realize that this other site is literally a sinking boat. Enjoy your time with us and visit us a lot. Feel my love :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crackhead
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Trust me, things are different here. You may have subscribed by curiosity maybe you will stop coming for awhile like I did, but eventually you will realize that this other site is literally a sinking boat. Enjoy your time with us and visit us a lot. Feel my love :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
Oh I already like it so much here ^^ it's a bit dead but I don't really mind. It's really nice here ^^
It's really great site, no more trolls and other stuff :')
:llama_blush::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread