- Joined
- 27 December 2020
- Messages
- 17
- Reactions Received
- 37
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Hi everyone!
Name is Christopher and I just got into K-Pop this year. My friend of 15 years has been trying for 3 years to get me into K-Pop and finally, during the pandemic I finally decided to give it a try and lord am I hooked now! Just started collecting albums and various other things and looking forward to meeting more people who share my interests.
Name is Christopher and I just got into K-Pop this year. My friend of 15 years has been trying for 3 years to get me into K-Pop and finally, during the pandemic I finally decided to give it a try and lord am I hooked now! Just started collecting albums and various other things and looking forward to meeting more people who share my interests.