- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 139
- Reactions Received
- 515
- Location
- Neverland - Colombia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
Hi how are you? I am from Colombia, i'm 26 and an elementary school teacher
I'm into music from an early age, i learned to play the basics of fiddle and drums... but also forgot almost everyting related to the fiddle :/
I listen almost all kind of music, sometimes Salsa and Vallenato, others Rap and Hip Hop, sometimes Rock, Metal, JRock and Kpop.
My first exposure to Kpop was GG Gee, i was in school but at the time i didn't pay much attention, from time to time i just let youtube play related music to Gee, then Gangnam Style was viral, but in those years, i was into Power Metal, until last year a friend recomend me a couple of new Kpop songs and then here i am an Ifan.
Fandoms: Neverland, Once, Buddy, Monbebe, Inspirit, Sone, InSomnia
Bye for now
I'm into music from an early age, i learned to play the basics of fiddle and drums... but also forgot almost everyting related to the fiddle :/
I listen almost all kind of music, sometimes Salsa and Vallenato, others Rap and Hip Hop, sometimes Rock, Metal, JRock and Kpop.
My first exposure to Kpop was GG Gee, i was in school but at the time i didn't pay much attention, from time to time i just let youtube play related music to Gee, then Gangnam Style was viral, but in those years, i was into Power Metal, until last year a friend recomend me a couple of new Kpop songs and then here i am an Ifan.
Fandoms: Neverland, Once, Buddy, Monbebe, Inspirit, Sone, InSomnia
Bye for now