Hi,
My name is Jess. I love Asian music and drama. I am really loving Stray Kids at the moment, I love the song Unfair, Felix sings so beautifully and the visual is gorgeous. Their choreography of Motley Crew is insane, I love. <33 I love reading and writing too and watching television too. I see someone has the name Rand in members, which I have actually been watching Wheel of Time, haha. xD Season 1 is great, and I love Egwene. :) I LOVE PARAMORE, hi Hayley, to someone in members.
My name is Jess. I love Asian music and drama. I am really loving Stray Kids at the moment, I love the song Unfair, Felix sings so beautifully and the visual is gorgeous. Their choreography of Motley Crew is insane, I love. <33 I love reading and writing too and watching television too. I see someone has the name Rand in members, which I have actually been watching Wheel of Time, haha. xD Season 1 is great, and I love Egwene. :) I LOVE PARAMORE, hi Hayley, to someone in members.
Last edited: