Intro Hi strangers (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Idk how to introduce myself so like hi? Im Jimimi. i guess some people know me from akp
the most important thing about me is that I love my babies Jimin and Taeyong
yeah thats it hi ship dotae
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
stop shipping floppy ships and you wont have to block anyone :pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes:
do you want me to be a success shipper then? bleh
i bet you like jaeyong or some equally shit ship
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
no, i just want you to ship ships that actually work :pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes:
dotae work together just fine thank you very much!




you wish whoever you stan liked you as much as dotae liked each other!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow I can't believe a DoTae shipper actually exists! They're one of my favorite brotps in NCT. But it's such an unpopular ship, which I don't understand why at all! I love their relationship.

Also, welcome to KPS! I hope you have lots of fun here.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Wow I can't believe a DoTae shipper actually exists! They're one of my favorite brotps in NCT. But it's such an unpopular ship, which I don't understand why at all! I love their relationship.

Also, welcome to KPS! I hope you have lots of fun here.
:pandahappy:
its my divine purpose to spread the love for dotae
i am their manager you dumb goose :pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes:
you sure you didnt just break into their dorm?
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread