Intro Hi There, Face Here (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Not really.

Hello! I'm T. I mostly lurk on other forums, but I felt like I needed to join a sane forum to really get involved in. This seems like it's going to be a sane forum :pandaamazed:

So I may pop in every now and then and try and talk. Don't mind me, I'm socially awkward.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I understand you. I am also very socially awkward and shy in life but here everyone is so welcoming and respectful, I am sure that like me you will feel at ease quickly. Welcome. :chickill:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome:) hope you will enjoy it here :pandalove:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome here T :pandaamazed:
I hope you will enjoy this place filled with friendly users
Enjoy
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hoping you stay for long! I'm glad people find it nice here already! :pepehug2:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
:pandalove: Welcome,and I hope you enjoy it here. It’s a pleasant place
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hi there! Welcome to kps! We'll hopefully be able to keep it nice and friendly here for as long as we can (which hopefully means forever). :pandalove:

BTS, MAMAMOO, (G)I-DLE, BoA... you have such awesome taste! :pandahappy:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Welcome TPSE, i'll make sure this forum will stay a comfortable place for you to be in! :sanapray:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Not really.

Hello! I'm T. I mostly lurk on other forums, but I felt like I needed to join a sane forum to really get involved in. This seems like it's going to be a sane forum :pandaamazed:

So I may pop in every now and then and try and talk. Don't mind me, I'm socially awkward.
Welcome

I hope to see you pop in a lot here
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think, so far, this is perhaps the most sane and enjoyable forum c: welcome!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread