- Joined
- 3 December 2020
- Messages
- 477
- Reactions Received
- 826
- Location
- Germany
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Awww, he's indeed very beautiful 😻
Omg beautiful catsAwww, he's indeed very beautiful 😻
Here are my 3 cuties (mommy on the left with her 2 (already big 😸) kittens to the right):
![]()
Awww, thank you 😊 Yes, I took the pics. I love taking pictures, especially of my cats 😸Omg beautiful cats
Did you take them lovely pics yourself?
Please show us more photos in the studio boardAwww, thank you 😊 Yes, I took the pics. I love taking pictures, especially of my cats 😸
Looking at the studio it seems like it's only for K-pop related content or am I wrong? Don't want to break any rulesPlease show us more photos in the studio board![]()
The board says in description it is for creationsLooking at the studio it seems like it's only for K-pop related content or am I wrong? Don't want to break any rulesHowever, I posted the name of my Instagram account name here which contains cat + other pics 😀
we really gonna ruleI totally missed this!
Welcome to the forum fellow German, @karina we're going to take over KS at this point.