Intro Hi ❤️️ (3 Viewers)

Joined
10 September 2020
Messages
50
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have been into K-Pop for nearly three years, and my ults are Red Velvet. I also stan CLC, Mamamoo, Sistar, 9Muses, Dreamcatcher, BVNDIT, (G)I-dle, Rocket Punch, KARD, and low- key IZ*ONE.
 
Last edited:
Joined
10 September 2020
Messages
50
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to KPS, I hope you like it here and decide to stick around!

There is some serious taste in the groups you stan!
Who is/are you ult bias(es)

Thank you. ❤
My ult bias is Irene, and has been for a long time.
 
Joined
10 September 2020
Messages
50
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Also who is your dreamcatcher bias?
Bcs this site has a whole boatload of insomnias
I can see that already.
My bias is Dami, but Siyeon wrecks me quite a bit. I don't usually have persistent wreckers in the groups I like, but this is definitely an exception.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I can see that already.
My bias is Dami, but Siyeon wrecks me quite a bit. I don't usually have persistent wreckers in the groups I like, but this is definitely an exception.
God I adore Dami, her voice is honestly.... it should be illegal

FUCKING ILLEGAL.jpg
smart babe.jpg
 
Joined
10 September 2020
Messages
50
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
God I adore Dami, her voice is honestly.... it should be illegal

FUCKING ILLEGAL.jpg
smart babe.jpg
Ik,r? I am absolutely in love with her and her voice. Her actual personality is real cute, too. ❤
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS, GG stan!
:pikahappy:

Would you like me to add you to the DC and (G)I-DLE tag lists?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hi and welcome to KS. <3 Enjoy your stay here.
 
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
I have been into K-Pop for nearly three years, and my ults are Red Velvet. I also stan CLC, Mamamoo, Sistar, 9Muses, Dreamcatcher, BVNDIT, (G)I-dle, Rocket Punch, and KARD.
HEY! <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread