Intro Hi (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hi everyone

I'm from Europe, kpop fan since 2011, kdrama fan since 2007 or 2008.
I'm an ARMY, Blink and VIP.

Nice to meet you💜
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome to our community! Any 2nd gen group you particularly stan?

Hint: T-ARA :p
Thank you💜
Yeees, I love T-ara. T-ara and BIGBANG are actually my first kpop groups. I'm just waiting for some news about T-ara 😢
What are you favorite groups @thatb2tch ?
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Thank you💜
Yeees, I love T-ara. T-ara and BIGBANG are actually my first kpop groups. I'm just waiting for some news about T-ara 😢
What are you favorite groups @thatb2tch ?
I really don't have a favorite, I enjoy whatever quality music is released. But rest assured I heard of all of your faves. ;)
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I really don't have a favorite, I enjoy whatever quality music is released. But rest assured I heard of all of your faves. ;)
Haha that's nice
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
All I can think when I see your username is click click bang bang
we just sing it like 🎵 click click bang bang
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hi everyone

I'm from Europe, kpop fan since 2011, kdrama fan since 2007 or 2008.
I'm an ARMY, Blink and VIP.

Nice to meet you💜
Welcome to Ksource!
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I already enjoy this place

I agree ♥💖
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread