- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I am not high yet but I will say no.Would it be okay if i made another stray kids thead?
Probably me getting blasted in the face by a metal bat because I was crawling on the floor blindfolded while kids in the same room were playing baseball.What is your weirdest memory
HIgh Chips agrees and I must say I am DEEPLY disappointed in you.Would it be okay if i made another stray kids thead?
Because one bark is a physical manifestation of the hard ships all trees must go through while a dog's bark is often times worse than his bite while still being a simple "WOOF!"If trees have bark, and dogs bark, why are tree and dogs so different?
and how does that all relate to muffins?Because one bark is a physical manifestation of the hard ships all trees must go through while a dog's bark is often times worse than his bite while still being a simple "WOOF!"
OMG that sound painfulProbably me getting blasted in the face by a metal bat because I was crawling on the floor blindfolded while kids in the same room were playing baseball.
![]()
![]()
Life is painOMG that sound painful
Because I, the one saying this, cannot eat muffins.and how does that all relate to muffins?
Hmmm this is a tough one but as of right now-Tuesday.What's your fave day of the week?
what about a cornbread muffin? Is that not lovely?Because I, the one saying this, cannot eat muffins.
![]()
I've done a lot of soul-searching in my life (which is kind of hard when you don't have a soul but anyways) and I've come to the conclusion that is it Dogs & Cats & other pets.What is the meaning of life?
I'd stalk all the creeps in the world and scare the shit out of them when they are being sick fucks until they succumb to their insanity and are admitted to the insane asylum.And what would you do if you were a ghost?
I think you are confused...I'm a human.what about a cornbread muffin? Is that not lovely?