vs Who is the Mariah Carey of Kpop and who do you prefer in the high notes? Park Bom or Wendy
TWICEVELVETPINK Joined 6 August 2019 Messages 395 Reactions Received 2,098 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 13 August 2019 #1 vs Who is the Mariah Carey of Kpop and who do you prefer in the high notes? Park Bom or Wendy Reactions: Evergreen, Moon, VillageIdiot and 2 others
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 13 August 2019 #2 As Bomshell ( I believe the only one on this forum) I vote for Wendy. #StanparkBomforbetterskin #Queendom #PleasecheckBomsthread #Wendymygirl Reactions: VillageIdiot and yeji
As Bomshell ( I believe the only one on this forum) I vote for Wendy. #StanparkBomforbetterskin #Queendom #PleasecheckBomsthread #Wendymygirl
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 13 August 2019 #3 Wendy for sure YG Idols aren't even known for being the better vocalists (AkMu and Lee Hi are the exception) Reactions: VillageIdiot and mirella
Wendy for sure YG Idols aren't even known for being the better vocalists (AkMu and Lee Hi are the exception)
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 13 August 2019 #4 Doing Bom dirty sis But as I'm openly biased, Bom is da bomb Reactions: Ashla_K and yeji
mirella ✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧ . Joined 9 November 2018 Messages 1,859 Reactions Received 13,182 Location Pacifika Website www.last.fm Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L? Gender Female Ship @perhapz Wreck @Darjeeling 13 August 2019 #5 Well, Wendy's the better technical singer, unless you're asking who we prefer. Reactions: VillageIdiot and yeji
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 13 August 2019 #6 Wendy. I prefer her high notes and she is objectively better. Reactions: yeji