High quality gif maker (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I like this site the most. You have to download the clip you want to gif first for this though. it's also easier to use if you cut the video to be a bit shorter as well (like... 2 secs from where you want the gif to start and 2 after, just so you can finetune better)



This way you can get REALLY high quality gifs like this:

 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I like gfycat for simple ones, anything more than that and I have to use photoshop since otherwise the quality just isn't there. I tried looking around for online tools to make good quality gifs just to save myself having to teach myself how to make them on photoshop but in the end photoshop seemed to be the only thing I could find. This isn't to say that good quality online tools exist, but it may be easier to just get photoshop if you haven't already, I downloaded a free version that's probably slightly illegal but hey my sig is worth it :nekopout:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
im pretty good at making gifs, this is my tumblr page where I post most of my gifs
Tumblr
Oh wow those are pretty nice, reason I asked is I need the gifs for my custom gif badges
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh wow those are pretty nice, reason I asked is I need the gifs for my custom gif badges
If you need help with that I could help, I’m really quick with my gifs as long as you can give me a specific video.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
If you need help with that I could help, I’m really quick with my gifs as long as you can give me a specific video.
That'd be great and I could even give you the specific timestamp
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Yeah that would make it even better, it wouldn’t even take me less then thirty minutes to do one.
Sure i'll DM you them if that's okay
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
some intresting stuff here :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread