- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I love you to lil guardianlove you babes
Yeah I'm actually glad because she said it was because I was on here during school hours and that's why she got mad if I wasn't on here during school hours she wouldn't be as madHello, darling! I´ve missed you too! I hope you are alright and not in trouble? Is it ok that you are here? Have you been able to talk to mum? Has she checked the forum and found out that we are just dorks and nothing more? :D
I´m glad that you were able to solve it! ♥ if being here is too tempting, I used to use an add-in to chrome where you can control your time on chosen websites. you choose the websites that you want to block (voluntarily) and it allows you only a certain limit of time to them. it´s really helpful! at first, I was a bit frustrated :D as it happens, but it really helps with concentration and dedication!Yeah I'm actually glad because she said it was because I was on here during school hours and that's why she got mad if I wasn't on here during school hours she wouldn't be as madBut yeah I'm alright
I know, I might try thatI´m glad that you were able to solve it! ♥ if being here is too tempting, I used to use an add-in to chrome where you can control your time on chosen websites. you choose the websites that you want to block (voluntarily) and it allows you only a certain limit of time to them. it´s really helpful! at first, I was a bit frustrated :D as it happens, but it really helps with concentration and dedication!
glad you are both ok! she meant well for looking after you! ♥
Oof sorry one sec and thanks unniedamn, not even a tag??? jkjkjk
welcome back, love ❤
Thanksss unnie but uh technically I'm not ungroundedYAAAAAAAAAAAY you're ungrounded!!!! Welcome back, Peaches!