Intro HIIIIiiiIIIIiiiIIII. I'm Ba-ba-ba-ba-back again. (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Omg, I just realized who you are. Anyone but you plz gawd :pepecry1::pepecross: I also don't remember anyone talking about it to me but Yolks tbh, My feelings are hurt lol




Hello my little German Snitzel I love you! And I've missed you!




Hello, Vikki bitch ass. It's been too long my love, I adore you my emo queen where have you been
We were constantly talking about badges for this website in the chat and stuff so I figured you'd see it at some point and only joined a couple days ago anyway
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh my shit, I did this to you too? Girl I'm so sorry omg I feel terrible
Lol don't worry about it
I just like to cause fusses and use murderous chicky :chickill:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
What's up Queen
Welcome :pepeheart:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
QUEEN SHAKER. IM GLAD YOURE HERE. THIS IS MY NEW HOME. WE ALL WELCOME YOU. :c I can’t wait to see you more now
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Welcome to our small forum. :pepesalut:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Leeri-hoe! My darling how are you so nice to see you that's so sweet. I'll definitely be posting here! how are the kids
c: Kids are great. My daughters act lovely around here. I’m glad you’re here! <3 you never post anymore or talk in chat :c
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread