News Himchan receives a sentencing to 10 months in prison and 40 hours of therapy following the July 2018 accusations of indecent assault (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
who do you like least in a.c.e :pepeslippy:
I like everyone in ACE fortunately, it's usually the members that i pay no attention to yet stan the group. I like everyone in ACE tho. Another one would be that N.Flying guy and the Super Junior dude, both had their scandal stuff. Also Seungri... And so on
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Ahsoka
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
This is what I get for taking a break from KPop .. I come back and like all my bias groups got scandals now and I don't even know what all of them are :nekosweat:

Glad I always like Zelo
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
misread that as 10 hours in prison and 40 months of therapy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread