I love this style so much and she looks amazing :sanapray: @ALPHAZ
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,993 Reactions Received 13,702 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,645 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 10 September 2024 #1 I love this style so much and she looks amazing @ALPHAZ Reactions: The_LastRomeo
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 10 September 2024 #2 Out of all of them hers is the best Reactions: pinkmelodies
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,993 Reactions Received 13,702 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,645 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 10 September 2024 #3 Aeri_ said: Out of all of them hers is the best Click to expand... I agree. I love her style Reactions: The_LastRomeo