- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Nope, it's a surprise for me too@ARMY do y'all know anything about this???
Your welcome!Nope, it's a surprise for me too
But thanks for sharing.
Ngl I never know wtf is going on anymore, I'm too busy shining my cane@ARMY do y'all know anything about this???
nope@ARMY do y'all know anything about this???
Is that a masturbation joke???Ngl I never know wtf is going on anymore, I'm too busy shining my cane
Looks like BH are gonna be doing a SMTM type show but I'm not 100% sure...nope
I--Is that a masturbation joke???
That does seem to be the case but idkLooks like BH are gonna be doing a SMTM type show but I'm not 100% sure...
I totally misinterpreted that last comment then... LOLI--
NO LOL
NOOOO
I'M TRYING TO SAY I'M A GRANNY
GET OFF MY LAWN, KIDS
TBH I would've rather seen Bang PD on that other show with JYP and PSY...That does seem to be the case but idk
I'm intrigued, I guess? But we'll see.
KIDS THESE DAYSI totally misinterpreted that last comment then... LOL
waitwhichoneisthatagainTBH I would've rather seen Bang PD on that other show with JYP and PSY...
Idk how old do you think I am?Aren't I older than you???
It's called LOUD... They're both holding global auditions right now and then they're both gonna form boy groups...waitwhichoneisthatagain
Aren't you like 23???Idk how old do you think I am?![]()
LOLAren't you like 23???
How old are you then?LOL
Way off the mark rip, I'm preparing my funeral now.