Intro Hiya o(〃^▽^〃)o (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WHY DID NOBODY TAG MEEE!

@SugaRush why didn't you tag me?????

Anyways!

Hey! I'm the residential Woozi stan! I love him! He is the love of my life, literal perfection and the closest thing to an angel on this earth! I've been praying for somebody with Woozi for their ult on this site for MONTHS now!

This site has quite a few SVT stans, most of them DK stans (well.. basically ALL of them besides me Sugarush), so I hope you like it here!

If I am seeming a bit weird rn, please keep in mind, it's like 4 am for me... yeah... anyways, check out the Woozi thread! I need some company there!


44261
NO IT'S FINE FOR THE WEIRDNESS I'M SURROUNDED BY IT EVERYDAY BECAUSE OF MY SELF ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I DON'T COME ACROSS MANY WOOZI ULTS!! EVERYONE I SPEAK TO ARE MAINLY VERNON STANS.

I WILL DEFINITELY CHECK OUT THE WOOZI THREAD!!

sorry for all caps I just got excited
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
NO IT'S FINE FOR THE WEIRDNESS I'M SURROUNDED BY IT EVERYDAY BECAUSE OF MY SELF ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I DON'T COME ACROSS MANY WOOZI ULTS!! EVERYONE I SPEAK TO ARE MAINLY VERNON STANS.

I WILL DEFINITELY CHECK OUT THE WOOZI THREAD!!

sorry for all caps I just got excited
I do not mind the caps AT ALL, because you are LITERALLY the first other Woozi ult I have met! And that's good, like during the day I'm pretty normal and during evenings when I'm like a zombie I am grumpy and when for some god forsaken reason I decide to stay awake a bit too long I get weird...

And today used up all my braincells on thinking up EXO theories too, so my brain is literal mush tonight!
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I do not mind the caps AT ALL, because you are LITERALLY the first other Woozi ult I have met! And that's good, like during the day I'm pretty normal and during evenings when I'm like a zombie I am grumpy and when for some god forsaken reason I decide to stay awake a bit too long I get weird...

And today used up all my braincells on thinking up EXO theories too, so my brain is literal mush tonight!
I'm really hyper at night but durning the day, unless in an extremely good mood, you don't really see me do anything.

I might need to look at these EXO theories.

Anyway make sure you look after your health. Too many late nights arent good.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm really hyper at night but durning the day, unless in an extremely good mood, you don't really see me do anything.

I might need to look at these EXO theories.

Anyway make sure you look after your health. Too many late nights arent good.
Oh these days I've got it pretty much under control... but tonight I went past my usual sleep time writing up those theories and then I couldn't sleep and then I gave up!
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh these days I've got it pretty much under control... but tonight I went past my usual sleep time writing up those theories and then I couldn't sleep and then I gave up!
Sounds like me with watching anything seventeen

I can't help watching MVS and any fan content of them
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OMG a Carat!! Hello, and welcome! I ult Seventeen as well, and have since their debut hehe :>

I hope you enjoy your time here~ It's always a pleasure seeing more Carats ^^
Thank you!!
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Welcome to KS! I hope you enjoy you're time here <3

WHY DID NOBODY TAG MEEE!

@SugaRush why didn't you tag me?????

Anyways!

Hey! I'm the residential Woozi stan! I love him! He is the love of my life, literal perfection and the closest thing to an angel on this earth! I've been praying for somebody with Woozi for their ult on this site for MONTHS now!

This site has quite a few SVT stans, most of them DK stans (well.. basically ALL of them besides me Sugarush), so I hope you like it here!

If I am seeming a bit weird rn, please keep in mind, it's like 4 am for me... yeah... anyways, check out the Woozi thread! I need some company there!


44261
I would have tagged you if I saw this earlier :jisoosmh: When did we get, not 1, but 2 more woozi ults on here?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and LucieBear
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to KS! I hope you enjoy you're time here <3


I would have tagged you if I saw this earlier :jisoosmh: When did we get, not 1, but 2 more woozi ults on here?
Thank you :bigcatlove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome :dubuwave:

hope you will enjoy it here and have alot of fun
 
  • Love
Reactions: LucieBear

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread