hm interesting.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
and kinda sad... have you noticed that wherever you look, at least or maybe especially online, so many of us seem to have the habit of putting ourselves down... calling ourselves names, being means to ourselves.. me too, even at this age... I am not proud and should not act this way, even if I believe it.. I do know why, we really are insecure, because of this crazy society and the toxic media making money by making us miserable.. because of the mean people around us irl too ofc.. but it's just interesting and saddening to me........ I wish I could be okay with myself and stop acting and talking about myself like this.. I've got a long way to go...... so yea thoughts?

 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i think people in Gen Z do tend to start expressing our lack of self confidence with humor and i'm one of the those who definitely does. i think i just prefer it to feeling so down about myself. and even though it might be toxic to see everyone constantly making fun of themselves, it can be nice to see that you're not the only one who struggles with self confidence and self love.
in the end what is important as a result of those jokes is supporting each other through our struggles to love ourselves and not bringing each other down further.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I always do this. Mostly because I compare myself to others a lot.
No thanks to mass media, portraying the norm folks as inferior to celebrities or whatnot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah I guess you are right about it in many ways
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread