hmmmmmmmmmmm (bless wendy) (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You literally just changed it :jisoosmh:
how does it look now? I still hate it, might change it again

and this is behind the scenes, I'm usually fast, and can switch it quickly, but sometimes Idk what I like :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
how does it look now? I still hate it, might change it again

and this is behind the scenes, I'm usually fast, and can switch it quickly, but sometimes Idk what I like :jisoosmh:
Looks the same as the other one
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Looks the same as the other one
ITS NOT THE SAME WTF OMG IM GOING TO EXPLODE HYPERVENTILATE AFTER ALL THIS GIF SEARCHING GOOGLE SCOURING AND WORK PUT INTO THIS YOU SAYS ITS JUST THE SAME OMG I NEED TO LIE DOWN :pandamad: :pandamad: :pandamad:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
ITS NOT THE SAME WTF OMG IM GOING TO EXPLODE HYPERVENTILATE AFTER ALL THIS GIF SEARCHING GOOGLE SCOURING AND WORK PUT INTO THIS YOU SAYS ITS JUST THE SAME OMG I NEED TO LIE DOWN :pandamad: :pandamad: :pandamad:
Just pick out a pretty Jimin photo and be done with it!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wendy bless :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread