News Hoe Day Giveaway (◕‿-) (2 Viewers)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker and Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Username:Wingfrost
Would you like to be added to the taglist?: Yes please :pikahappy:
Do you like giveaways?: Yes
Should I continue with giveaways in the future?: If you’re up to doing it sure! :pandalove:
What would be your album of choice?: JBJ True Colors Mini album
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Username: Lovely_Cornchips
Would you like to be added to the taglist?: Yes
Do you like giveaways?: Yes
Should I continue with giveaways in the future?: I would love it
What would be your album of choice?: Sungkyu's Most recent album or EXO's Obsession or an ITZY one
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@kinnie Well you know my pasttime has been making cards so I have three for you...yes I worked on them last night while doing some hw :haylul:
I have 3 more in the works but I dont expect extra points for them so whatever you wanna do :sanapray:

jw 1.png
jw 2.png
jw 3.png
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,356
Reactions Received
53,165
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,578
Gender
Female
Username: Xeulgi
Would you like to be added to the taglist?: yes, but I will join next time instead^^that if you ever decide to do it again
Should I continue with giveaways in the future?: If you enjoy doing it, why not
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Username: Xeulgi
Would you like to be added to the taglist?: yes, but I will join next time instead^^that if you ever decide to do it again
Should I continue with giveaways in the future?: If you enjoy doing it, why not
did you choose the 3 boys in the sig bc they are your favorite members or bc of the gifs looking the prettiest? i need an update on your bias list rn :sakUwu:
i love seeing seungmin get some more love~
 
  • Love
Reactions: Xeulgi

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,356
Reactions Received
53,165
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,578
Gender
Female
did you choose the 3 boys in the sig bc they are your favorite members or bc of the gifs looking the prettiest? i need an update on your bias list rn :sakUwu:
i love seeing seungmin get some more love~
yes after watching countless of mv's, variety shows, vlives and so on, they have become my favorite members^^
I would say that both felix and seungmin are sharing the top spot on my list with lee know close behind:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes after watching countless of mv's, variety shows, vlives and so on, they have become my favorite members^^
I would say that both felix and seungmin are sharing the top spot on my list with lee know close behind:pikahappy:
you have no idea how pleased that makes me omg :reallysadcat:
for the longest time i felt like seungmin wasn't as loved as he should be but lately he's been recognized by more and more people for how great he is. he's such a great friend, super talented, super intelligent and funny, he's just got it all :pikahappy:
he may not be my bias but he's one of my favorite idols honestly along with all of stray kids :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Xeulgi

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Username:Wingfrost
Would you like to be added to the taglist?: Yes please :pikahappy:
Do you like giveaways?: Yes
Should I continue with giveaways in the future?: If you’re up to doing it sure! :pandalove:
What would be your album of choice?: JBJ True Colors Mini album
Okay, you won the giveaway. You’re wanting a JBJ album.
:maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
@kinnie Well you know my pasttime has been making cards so I have three for you...yes I worked on them last night while doing some hw :haylul:
I have 3 more in the works but I dont expect extra points for them so whatever you wanna do :sanapray:

jw 1.png
jw 2.png
jw 3.png
OMFFFGGGGGG. MARRY ME NOW WOMAN!
:pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:
They’re so flipping beautiful and honestly made my day.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread