- Joined
- 5 August 2019
- Messages
- 73
- Reactions Received
- 234
- Location
- Germany
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
i joined this place yesterday and I already saw a lot of familiar names, and some guys even contacted me and said hello.
So I was wondering, do you recognise me too?
For the ones that don’t know me, I used to be a user on AKP, but the site being down and me deciding to join this place were basically at the same time (which is amazing), so now I’m here.
My bias groups are IZ*ONE and BTS, my ultimate biases are Ahn Yujin and Park Jimin and I‘m also a casual listener of BP, TWICE, TXT and EXO.
Hope you’ll welcome me hear
So I was wondering, do you recognise me too?
For the ones that don’t know me, I used to be a user on AKP, but the site being down and me deciding to join this place were basically at the same time (which is amazing), so now I’m here.
My bias groups are IZ*ONE and BTS, my ultimate biases are Ahn Yujin and Park Jimin and I‘m also a casual listener of BP, TWICE, TXT and EXO.
Hope you’ll welcome me hear