Intro Hola, coma estas chingus? I'm new. (1 Viewer)

Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
212
Reactions Received
225
Location
♟️ Mina's Couch
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
𝖊𝖑 𝕯𝖎𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖔 🔥
Ship
please teach me about the trophy system and how to get a badge, I feel naked... :llama_shook:
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
please teach me about the trophy system and how to get a badge, I feel naked... :llama_shook:
im typing it up on discord uno minuto
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Thank you, I already can tell I'm going to enjoy it with how very warm and welcoming everyone is. :llama_blush:
Everyone here is very kind indeed :sakUwu: KS always tries to keep everything friendly/welcoming here.
:maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: the101

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,788
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Bienvenida a KPS! Me llamo Steph. Hablas espanol?

lol don't mind me. I'm currently learning Spanish, and I love to practice it when the opportunity arises.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Venom

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Ello
 
  • Love
Reactions: Venom

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS!
:dubuwave:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Venom
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
212
Reactions Received
225
Location
♟️ Mina's Couch
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
𝖊𝖑 𝕯𝖎𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖔 🔥
Ship
ay dios mio, now that I finally got notifs sorted out, I missed so many comments :llama_shook:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread