- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,389
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
His first time being starstruck was when he saw Shinee as a middle schooler and went to all their performances and whatnot. His first concert was a Shinee concert that he went to all 3 days of. And finally his inspiration for becoming a kpop idol was Shinee.
This is the cutest thing I've seen all day, I love both so much and it's just so precious
www.buzzfeed.com
This is the cutest thing I've seen all day, I love both so much and it's just so precious
We Asked K-Pop Star Holland About His First Times And There Was A Lot Of Love For SHINee
"It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say I paid for one of the windows at SHINee's agency."