holy poo, it's the solution to all my problems (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
so these things are called worryeaters and they are specialists in eating children's worries, nightmares and upsetting thoughts (you write your worries on a piece of paper and put it in their mouth and zip it up). I may not technically be a child but I sure have my worries. In other words, I need this



I should probably get one with the big/long belly but I'd actually want this little cutie instead....

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
They all look so cute. I know I definitely need one. My nightmares are getting out of control : x
It's amazing how the most innocent things, are the most helpful, in a pinch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yea they are super adorable and it could really help
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread