Home or office work? (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Home or office work? Quite common during the pandemic. What do you prefer? For studying do you prefer to study at home or go to the library?

I somehow prefer going out. Sure, it's comfy to stay at home, but it doesn't feel as productive as seeing others studying/working, socializing a little...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I prefer working in the office. I like to keep home and work life separate, but unfortunately I´m not allowed to do that :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I like to be at home and work but I know sometimes it's bad to have such a close connection between your work and home bc it might stress you out
for real, it's difficult to separate the environments...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread