Homemade almond milk? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
So I found out about this recently. Never ever suspected of such a thing existing o.o Has anyone here tried it? If so, is it better than the grocery store milk? (the answer is probably yes, because you make it yourself, but had to ask). Is there a big difference between grocery store milk and homemade almond milk?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I knew it is possible, but I honestly never bothered to make it at home. I enjoy cooking and home made stuff, but not milking the almonds :wimwim: but if someone can tell us if it really is better, it would worth a try someday
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just buy almond milk :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread