honest opinion about i can't stop me (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
It is my favourite title track by Twice lol.

Well structured, great chorus, nice adlibs and I personally love the retro vibe genre :D.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly, I kinda like their new song
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i loved everything about it, it's my favourite song of the year after la di da by everglow and pporappippam by sunmi :pepeheart: retro concept is my favourite thing in k-pop so i knew i was going to like it when i saw the song description before it was even released.
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
i was disappointed. i expected so much more from twice knowing i've liked all of their past songs... the song for me was just kinda... meh... i listened to it once and then i got bored of it... what did u guys think?
i had it on repeat this afternoon whilst in the gym and after gym at home
and i kinda looked like this



does this answer your question?
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I didn't like it too much in the beginning but it's grown on me. Sometimes there songs I don't like at first listen but then I'll find myself singing it and then go back to listen and realize that now I like it.
:llama_laugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and umpheri

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I liked it but tbh Everglow served more with that concept and I have been obsessing over it way more
 
  • Like
Reactions: umpheri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread