:sanathink:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,389 Reactions Received 151,401 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 5 February 2021 #1 Reactions: ADORA, Tickita, StrayMixx and 4 others
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 5 February 2021 #2 always remember when Doyoung said: I´M THE MASTER OF THIS CLASS AND Johnny replied: YOU ARE THE MASTER OF DIGUST :D. Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow
always remember when Doyoung said: I´M THE MASTER OF THIS CLASS AND Johnny replied: YOU ARE THE MASTER OF DIGUST :D.
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 5 February 2021 #3 This is why I stan Doyoung He asks the real tough questions! Doesn't take crap from those meatheads up in the corporations. Reactions: RandAlThor and Ahsoka
This is why I stan Doyoung He asks the real tough questions! Doesn't take crap from those meatheads up in the corporations.
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 5 February 2021 #4 Doyoung: asking the questions that matter Reactions: Ahsoka