but I had to get these Animal Crossing sets heeeelp
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 31 March 2024 #1 but I had to get these Animal Crossing sets heeeelp Reactions: litc, Moguri and Nina
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,439 Reactions Received 75,508 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,280 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 31 March 2024 #2 ITS SOOOO CUTE Reactions: Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,235 Reactions Received 99,081 Cards View Profile KS Coins 352,555 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 31 March 2024 #3 they are really super cute!!! I would have gotten them to if I could!
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,465 Reactions Received 39,098 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,799 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 31 March 2024 #4 I want the new years dragon at costco but couldn't afford it.