Appreciation Honestly... (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I’ve never realized how good Got7 was until I listened to ‘You calling my name’ :sj_weary:

I knew of them but I never really liked any of their songs. The only member I really paid attention to was Jinyoung because of a kdrama he was in, but now that I’m paying attention to the other members, I’m starting to like them. Specifically Yugyeom and JB :sanapray:

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
got7 is indeed great and the boys are so funny
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Be careful they're all crackheads.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread