Traded HongBin from VIXX for Trade! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
He is kind of rare and VIXX is in high demand.
So I will not take any trade other than the ones below.
If you see a possible three-way trade that could work please contact me.

High Priority:
SHINee's Minho
Girlsday Sojin & Jihae
EXO's Lay & Sehun
Red Velvet's Joy & Wendy
Sunmi 2,3,5
Dreamcatcher's JiU, Yoohyeon, Siyeon, and Handong

Low Priority:
Any (G)I-DLE
Any Ladies Code
Any Itzy
Any Miss A
Any f(x)
ANy Gfriend (except Yuju)

I will not be taking a trade right away because I want to see if anything comes of this.
Thanks!​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
thanks! I haven´t got any offers! Are you really up to it?? ♥
Of course! I want to narrow down my tops and DC is one fo them so yeah!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread