- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,454
- Reactions Received
- 75,523
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,367
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
They're filming a busking show.ohh what happend, why are they busking?![]()
oh no I have not heared of it so far!!They're filming a busking show.
idk if you remember or seen the variety show "Begin Again." It's the same concept of taking singers and sending them to various locations to sing on the streets.It's such a good show. Henry was in a lot "Begin Again" seasons and he's gonna be in this new show.
The show's called "I Am a Singer"
Here's one of my favorite singers that featured on Begin againnot biased
No goal, just sing to the passing crowd and you get amazing covers like thisoh no I have not heared of it so far!!
What is the goal of the show, do they have to earn a certain of money or something like that?
oh I see, the people all looked so happyNo goal, just sing to the passing crowd and you get amazing covers like this