Horribly screwed up or just a small miscalculation? (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
202
Reactions Received
806
Website
plug.dj
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Visuals
Gender
Female
Well, electricity bill sucks, especially when it's far bigger than expected because there's an added cost to it every couple of months, and since this is the first time I got that cost, I screwed up my budget even harder than before. In the end my budget until the 15th is now 2 dollars. HAHAHAH, I'll have to grovel and give my mom a call soon, for some charity.
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Well, electricity bill sucks, especially when it's far bigger than expected because there's an added cost to it every couple of months, and since this is the first time I got that cost, I screwed up my budget even harder than before. In the end my budget until the 15th is now 2 dollars. HAHAHAH, I'll have to grovel and give my mom a call soon, for some charity.
OMG, good luck. I'm never home so mine is really cheap. Hopefully your mom will give you charity
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Never feels good, but at least I won't be snacking in the foreseeable future.
I would die if I didn't have snacks, Go to your mom's front door and ask for charity :maheart:
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Well that's a long walk, but a phonecall in a weeks time when everything in my freezer is gone.
:sanapray:Hopefully, she will give you money, If I knew you in real life I would donate some money, lol:pepehug2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blacklily96

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread