Appreciation Horror Fans (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Me me me! I love horror films. Actually, it's mostly the only movies I watch with my friends at the pictures here : / lol
I need some variety in my life...
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I like horror movies :sanapray: But I admit I’m usually not watching alone and I ask for bathroom assistance after that because I am scared to go, but that’s another story:lisalaugh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ME! tho I enjoy more thriller types of movies
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ME HAHAHAHAHAHA I MAY LOOK LIKE THE TYPE WHO SCARY BY THEM BUT I LOVE THEM
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and yeji

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Me me me! I love horror films. Actually, it's mostly the only movies I watch with my friends at the pictures here : / lol
I need some variety in my life...
Oooooo!!! Same here tbh.
I like paranormal and just creepy af.
IT movies are beautiful.
I grew up watching Chucky, Scream and Freddy Kruger.
Now they just make me laugh.
Probs why I've got issues. lol
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Oooooo!!! Same here tbh.
I like paranormal and just creepy af.
IT movies are beautiful.
I grew up watching Chucky, Scream and Freddy Kruger.
Now they just make me laugh.
Probs why I've got issues. lol
I always want the teens in the horror movies to die straight away lol.
My thirst for them dying always remains unquenched. lol

Like The remake of friday the 13th. that was a fun time.
Jason was 'smart' on that one and he was a buff mofo.
so buff I was scared for that combined with his smarts looool
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I always want the teens in the horror movies to die straight away lol.
My thirst for them dying always remains unquenched. lol

Like The remake of friday the 13th. that was a fun time.
Jason was 'smart' on that one and he was a buff mofo.
so buff I was scared for that combined with his smarts looool
Slasher films are more comedic for me. They're so predictable.
They all die leaving one girl and guy. The guy tries saving the girl
but he ends up dying anyway and then the girl tries to find a
way to kill the anti- but just ends up either dead or succeeding.
But did she really succeed?
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What do you watch bebe?
Some Paranormal Activty?
ANYTHING BLOODY OR WITH STUPID PEOPLE *it teaches me what not to do* I ALSO LOVE ZOMBIES AND VAMPIRES I LOVE COMEDY HORROR like the babysitter on Netflix
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread