- Joined
- 2 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,111
- Reactions Received
- 5,054
- Location
- MEOW STAN SVT
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
Yes. Yes it is.....
Is this your hobby?
It is the cutest hobby in the world....
Is this your hobby?
YES ITS GREAT THEY PLAY ZOMBIE GAME THEY ARE SO UWUIS THIS FROM THE RECENT V LIVE?
THANK YOU T^T I WOULD DIE IF I DONT MENTION SVT AND HOSHI EVERY 24 HOURSIt is the cutest hobby in the world
I need to watch it and catch up x) I saw some cute ones of MinghaoYES ITS GREAT THEY PLAY ZOMBIE GAME THEY ARE SO UWU
Me too ;~; we both go togetherTHANK YOU T^T I WOULD DIE IF I DONT MENTION SVT AND HOSHI EVERY 24 HOURS
HE WAS SO UWU AND MEMEY LOL i didnt complete yet but he is going inside wardrobe with hoshi lolI need to watch it and catch up x) I saw some cute ones of Minghao
Slowly returns to caveYes. Yes it is.
oh okIt is the cutest hobby in the world
MEEEEETHANK YOU T^T I WOULD DIE IF I DONT MENTION SVT AND HOSHI EVERY 24 HOURS
IM I PUBLIC I CANT FIND A TWERK THING RIGHT NOW I WILL RETURN THOUGH JUST YOU WAIT HOE
yesssss, provide us with that 10/10 hoshi content
ummmm WHY ARENT THERE ANY GIFS OF THIS I WAS SEARCHING FOR SVT ONES
watch this in time you are alone, he will be your idol LOL
how about this?ummmm WHY ARENT THERE ANY GIFS OF THIS I WAS SEARCHING FOR SVT ONES