- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Since I'm done with my super needed Valentines, I am open to trading these for more cards. Otherwise I intend on keeping all male soloist Valentines <3
I would like Baekhyun Taemin or any ATEEZ Valentines I don't have (Hongjoong San Wooyoung Yeosang Jongho Mingi) for them OTHERWISE
I'm looking for preferably two of these:
NCT 127 any
WAYV Ten (I'd take just Ten for a Valentine)
SNSD Yoona Jessica
I would like Baekhyun Taemin or any ATEEZ Valentines I don't have (Hongjoong San Wooyoung Yeosang Jongho Mingi) for them OTHERWISE
I'm looking for preferably two of these:
NCT 127 any
WAYV Ten (I'd take just Ten for a Valentine)
SNSD Yoona Jessica