Hot days aren't beautiful (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I literally hate weather casters and people saying "oh its gonna be unbearable hot today, must be a beautiful day to go out and" FUCKING DIE OF A HEATSTROKE idk, it's just so ridiculous. You can appreciate flowers and a nice sky when its not as hot as in hell ffs :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
and especially if you are someone like me who just sweats full a bathtub while doing nothing :jisoosmh:
haha yea, I had this disease when I was a kid and was told I'd be like this and it's true, I cannot function with this weather and I have to work TT it's torture and all I want is to become a fridge :sadcat:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
haha yea, I had this disease when I was a kid and was told I'd be like this and it's true, I cannot function with this weather and I have to work TT it's torture and all I want is to become a fridge :sadcat:
whenever i open the fridge i try to stand infront of it a second longer if i can just to get a good little cold
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
But everyones sparkly :wimwim:
only helps if you're attractive, if u sweat and aren't attractive on a normalized scale people will think u are disgusting even if u shower every day.
How do I know? some class mates in the past made fun of a teacher for sweating excessively, which he couldn't do anything about :wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
only helps if you're attractive, if u sweat and aren't attractive on a normalized scale people will think u are disgusting even if u shower every day.
How do I know? some class mates in the past made fun of a teacher for sweating excessively, which he couldn't do anything about :wimwim:
True :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji, Myco and Yili

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love summer and sunny days but as soon as it reaches a certain point here in germany it becomes unbearable
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread