- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
So are you saying this guy isn't as hot as I think he is?I feel like most are waiting out to see more cards drop
you don´t have the only copy, so not really. but Yunho is of course very hot :)So are you saying this guy isn't as hot as I think he is?
Smartest thing to do really as most people are gonna prefer to trade their Valentines cards away for other ones they want and won't know what's available until they can't be pulled anymoreI feel like most are waiting out to see more cards drop
that is definitely trueSmartest thing to do really as most people are gonna prefer to trade their Valentines cards away for other ones they want and won't know what's available until they can't be pulled anymore