Hot Pot β™¨οΈπŸœ (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 August 2026
Messages
386
Reactions Received
244
Location
Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World
Website
pin.it
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,192
Fandom
Stray Kids
Anyone here a fan of hotpot? If so how was your experience with it? I loved it and they give you so much food. Full after the first round πŸ€—πŸ€—
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,569
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
are you saying hotpot at a restaurant? or at home?

and when you say they give you a lot - do you mean buffet style or a la carte?

I'm Chinese so hotpots are natural to me - we have it a lot during our winters and it's good to have everyone around the dinner table
I've also had it at restaurants too
 
  • Love
Reactions: Digital_Prodigy
Joined
16 August 2026
Messages
386
Reactions Received
244
Location
Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World
Website
pin.it
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,192
Fandom
Stray Kids
are you saying hotpot at a restaurant? or at home?

and when you say they give you a lot - do you mean buffet style or a la carte?

I'm Chinese so hotpots are natural to me - we have it a lot during our winters and it's good to have everyone around the dinner table
I've also had it at restaurants too
It could be at home or restaurant
I did the buffet and only went one round at a restaurant and didn't get that much. But the food is so filling and flavorful πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
And you get to cook it yourself which adds to the whole experience πŸ™‚β€β†•πŸ™‚β€β†•

Your so lucky you get to have it at home girl πŸ’€πŸ’€
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,569
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
It could be at home or restaurant
I did the buffet and only went one round at a restaurant and didn't get that much. But the food is so filling and flavorful πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
And you get to cook it yourself which adds to the whole experience πŸ™‚β€β†•πŸ™‚β€β†•

Your so lucky you get to have it at home girl πŸ’€πŸ’€
it's a great form of dining experience at home as well so if you ever get the chance try it my friend

also I am very much a dude but did you think I was a girl by the way I typed or something? lol
 
Joined
16 August 2026
Messages
386
Reactions Received
244
Location
Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World
Website
pin.it
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,192
Fandom
Stray Kids
it's a great form of dining experience at home as well so if you ever get the chance try it my friend

also I am very much a dude but did you think I was a girl by the way I typed or something? lol
My bad bruh, yes it was the way you typed πŸ’€πŸ’€
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread