Performance [HOT] PURPLE KISS (퍼플키스) - Sweet Juice | Show! MusicCore | MBC230225방송 (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM

@Plory
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,623
Reactions Received
18,287
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,373
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I can't tell how their comeback is being received with how RBW fucked up their physical sales, but I do love seeing all the stages. I hope they stick with creepy-cute; it's what they excel at.:pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread