- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Hot Topic is an og store. They're beginning to market K-Pop merchandise now especially BTS and BT21.
I found that they also sell K-Pop inspired jewelry such as earrings which I might've already splurged on.
FYE also sells K-Pop items and mind you it isn't cheap but if you're impatient like me then yeah, it's good.
I prefer to shop online for K-Pop goods and especially albums where they are considerably cheaper on Amazon or eBay.
Thank you Prime God.
I found that they also sell K-Pop inspired jewelry such as earrings which I might've already splurged on.
FYE also sells K-Pop items and mind you it isn't cheap but if you're impatient like me then yeah, it's good.
I prefer to shop online for K-Pop goods and especially albums where they are considerably cheaper on Amazon or eBay.
Thank you Prime God.