MV Hotshot Comeback - I Hate You (It's so good!) (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship


The b-sides are great as well. Print and Body Talks are probably my favorites. :pandalove::pandalove:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Discipline

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It’s a lot slower than I expected lol, but the song is so beautiful, wow
Yeah I was expecting something more upbeat, especially to follow up with Jelly but it was still good like you said. One of their b-side songs is more upbeat so I guess it kind of makes up for it. :pandahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread