This looks and sounds so promising already, I truly can't wait :llama_laugh:
Neckologist Joined 30 September 2018 Messages 1,627 Reactions Received 5,151 Location Neck Kingdom Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Discipline 12 November 2018 #1 This looks and sounds so promising already, I truly can't wait Reactions: Discipline, Administrator2, Wingfrost and 4 others
Sourcekeeper Tech Support . . . Joined 25 August 2018 Messages 6,830 Reactions Received 28,465 Location YG Entertainment Website kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 26,616 Fandom MONSTIEZ Gender Female Pronouns She / Her / Hers 12 November 2018 #2 oof the eyecandies. Reactions: Discipline, Wingfrost and Neckologist
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 12 November 2018 #3 I'm literally so excited for this! Reactions: Discipline, Neckologist and Sourcekeeper
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 13 November 2018 #4 I already love the song also TIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Reactions: Wingfrost, Neckologist, Discipline and 1 other person
Discipline Together, Just be joyful tonight. . Joined 29 October 2018 Messages 1,467 Reactions Received 6,252 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Neckologist 13 November 2018 #5 I’m so ready to see my baby Timoteo Reactions: Wingfrost, Neckologist and RainbowDevil