Appreciation House Martell Is Destroying Everyone (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
U are, although fake could be real.
Can't remember the Sand snakes/daughters names n where they in the books, wondering what George will do/has written already w/Sand Snakes n Dorne/Martells?

I read a lot of threads just after ADwD came out on westeros forums-I never thot of the mysteries in the books until I joined that forum. Went less n less after the show came out(n no new book after ADwD.)

Since R+L=J I learned there
I trust them when reasonable.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread